Chorus
What is love
Im not your fiance
Im not your wife
Im not your forever
Im you’re here and now
Why make it all so complicated
Verse 1
Do you know what your saying
Take a step back
Stop throwing your life away
Slow things down
Just back up a second
Think before you put your words together
Verse 2
I want you
I love you
I can’t be without you
Calm down
Im not going anywhere
You don’t have to put a ring on my finger
Chorus
What is love
Im not your fiance
Im not your wife
Im not your forever
Im you’re here and now
Why make it all so complicated
Verse 3
I wear my heart on my sleeve
Its yours
Stop fighting for it
Its already yours
Stop worrying about losing me
Im not going anywhere
Verse 4
Love is a heart breaker
A soul crusher
A self esteem killer
Why do we crave it so
Does the world have to revolve around it
Theres no way to survive without it
Yet it could be the end of us all
Chorus
What is love
Im not your fiance
Im not your wife
Im not your forever
Im you’re here and now
Why make it all so complicated
Verse 5
Your kiss is poison
Your touch is pain
Your love is killing me
Yet ur kiss is what I crave
Your touch is what I need
Your love is what makes me whole
Oh what is life
No comments:
Post a Comment