Intro
I gave you my heart
You were scared
Scared I’d hurt you again
But baby I promised you different
Learned from ma mistake
Now im yours
Chorus
I gave you my heart
I know a was wrong in the past
But I’m here now
Missing you all of the time
Till it hurts
And tears roll down my face
Verse 1
Gave you what you have wanted
Showed you my truth
My love is pure
I wanna give you the world and more
Second chances are rare
Yet here we are
Bridge
Let down let down let down
Chorus
I gave you my heart
I know a was wrong in the past
But I’m here now
Missing you all of the time
Till it hurts
And tears roll down my face
Bridge
Let down let down let down
Verse 2
You didn’t show up
When missing you is what I do
A few words from you
And I am on the floor
Tears streaming down my face
Happiness short lived
Giveth and you taketh away
Verse 3
Going round in circles
You couldn’t have meant a single word that you said
I didn’t mean a thing to you
It was a lie
Im nothing but a stepping stone
Over it’s over
Chorus
I gave you my heart
I know a was wrong in the past
But I’m here now
Missing you all of the time
Till it hurts
And tears roll down my face
Verse 4
You don’t know what you have done
This song is about you
Feel the pain
The pain you thrusted upon me
Im better than this
Im better than you
No comments:
Post a Comment