Intro
I love you
Three little words
That will make or break
When I tell you
I mean it more than ever
You’re my everything
Verse 1
Countless conversations happening
None ever finished
Could tell you a million things
Yet logic slips from your lips every time
Laughing away
We realise your logic was in pieces
Chorus
No matter what you say
I will always love you
No matter what you say
You’ll always be my one exception to any given situation
No matter what you say
We will be one day
Verse 2
The blood is circulating
My heart is pumping
My brain cells are wired
They all communicate one thing
You
Ill never give up
Verse 3
Forever shall I wait
For a boy like you
One who I will never be good enough for
And one who deserves so much better than me
But if I was who you chose
I promise you I would all I could to make you happy
Chorus
No matter what you say
I will always love you
No matter what you say
You’ll always be my one exception to any given situation
No matter what you say
We will be on day
Verse 4
I love you
Forget everything else
That is true and will never change
Never say never
Is the line ill hold onto
For the time for us to be comes
No comments:
Post a Comment